The Joint Secretariat of the Interreg V-A Slovakia-Hungary Cooperation Programme, operating within Széchenyi Programme Office Nonprofit LLC. is recruiting a full time Programme Manager in its Budapest Office in Hungary.
- Work experience in public and/or state and/or international administration and/or in private sector and/or in law in minimum 2 years;
- Fluent in spoken and written English, as well as in Slovak and/or Hungarian;
- Relevant university or college degree (bachelor`s/master’s/doctorate degree, completed with a diploma) in public administration and/or law and/or regional development and/or economic/social sciences and/or finance/business.
- Team spirit and flexibility: The position involves fitting into a small team and sometimes lending a hand with whatever needs doing, including administration and practical tasks;
- Pro-active approach and willingness to develop yourself and your work;
- Excellent computer literacy;
- Willingness to travel;
- Availability to work overtime when necessary;
- Good advisory, presentation and drafting skills;
- Analytical, creative and problem-solving skills;
- Attention to detail and accuracy;
- Ability to take personal responsibility for delivery of high quality results to tight deadlines;
- Good understanding and knowledge of the needs of the programme area;
- Experience/skills regarding the content of priority axis defined by the programme (e.g. engineering, technical skills, cooperation of public authorities);
- Experience of working in project management and/or in cross-border co-operation projects;
- Good administrative skills and understanding of the EU regulatory framework.
Terms of employment:
- The position is based on a full-time contract under Hungarian law.
- Members of staff are employed by the Széchenyi Programme Office Nonprofit LLC.
- The location of work is the Széchenyi Programme Office Nonprofit LLC’ office in Budapest.
- The working language is English.
- The competitive salary will be related to qualifications, experience.
- The contract of the full time programme manager is foreseen until the replacement of a colleague on maternity leave is needed.
- Probation period of 3 months will be applied.
How to apply:
The application process will be managed through electronic correspondence. The interested candidates are invited to submit their application consisting of the following documents:
- Europass format resume (CV) in English with photo;
- Cover letter in English;
- Copy of university/college diploma (scanned version);
Deadline for submitting the application is 15th February 2019 | 23:59 CET. The documents shall be sent electronically to the following e-mail addresses:
The subject of the email shall indicate the following text:
“SKHU-1901 Programme Manager”
Applications submitted after deadline will not be considered.